Recunosc! Eva Boto este in acest an preferata mea la competitia Eurovision, ce va avea loc in aceasta luna la Baku. Pustoaica de doar 16 ani a dovedit tarii de unde provine si a carui reprezentanta este in 2012, Slovenia, ca la doar 16 ani vocea ei poate face minuni. Iar “Verjamem”, piesa cu care isi va reprezenta cu mandrie tara si care a fost compusa de catre echipa ce a creat precedenta piesa castigatoare, “Molitva”, este o piesa pop-clasica, eleganta, o piesa ce se muleaza perfect pe vocea Evei.
O puteti sustine si voi pe micuta minune, Eva Boto in cea de-a doua semifinala Eurovision din acest an, de pe 26 mai.
Pana atunci insa, am luat-o la intrebari pe Eva si iata ce am aflat, intr-un alt super interviu in exclusivitate:
1. At what age did you discover that you have a talent for singing and songwriting and how did you find out?
I have been singing since I was 10. The voice just came out of my body. I did not have any previous singinging experience, so I was really amazed and happy at the same time.
2. What is the most important thing to you: that the audience understands your music and the feelings within it or to take from it what they want?
I just want to express my feelings through singing. If I make someone happy with that I am most honoured.
3. What are your long-term career goals?
I want to study solo singing career in London or in Graz (Austria).
4.Do you have any plans for a new CD release soon? If so, can you give us some insights?
Let us just wait for the ESC to be over. I shall be working on that.
5. What is your favorite track song from your national songs that had participated in Eurovision until now?
Darja Švajger 1995 and Nuša Derenda 2001. Prisluhni mi and Energy.
6. What do you think about Romania’s song in Eurovision this year – Mandinga – Zaleilah? What things do you know about Romania?
I like it a lot. It will be a huge summer hit. I have never been to Romania, I am only 16 you know. J
7. What do you like to do for fun apart from music?
Hanging out with friends, Facebook, my dog, my boyfriend.
8. Can you tell us a bit about your song and the message that it shares? What does it make it original from all the other participant songs this year?
It is a love ballad which tells a story about a boy and a girl. The latter really wants him back, so she is praying for his come back for good.
9. What do you think about performing on the Eurovision stage this year? What is your worst fear about it?
I just do not want to lose my voice capacity. Otherwise I am looking forward to it a lot. I can hardly wait.
10. What do you think about the history of this competition? It evolved or not throughout years and why do you think that?
I have been watching it since I was little. I like it a lot.
11. What do you like the most in this competition?
Finding out more about other cultures, languages …
12. What would make you happy this year, talking about Eurovision Song Contest 2012?
To win?! Haha.
13. Leave us a message for all our readers and your Romanian admirers.
Follow your dreams and enjoy life! And vote for Slovenia! 🙂
De curand Eva a lansat si varianta in engleza a piesei “Verjamem”, ce poarta titlul “Pure love” si care, ca si varianta originala, isi pastreaza esenta de opera de arta: