Pastora Soler, reprezentanta Spaniei la editia din 2012 a celui mai important festival muzical european, Eurovision, ce anul acesta va avea loc in perioada 22-26 martie, este cu siguranta una dintre cele mai elegante aparitii de pe scena de la Baku. Voce, frumusete si plenitudine asta inspira Pastora Soler prin piesa ” Quedate conmigo” care deja se numara printre favoritele la castigarea trofeului din acest an.
Noi ii tinem pumnii frumoasei Pastora si nu uitati ca o puteti vota si voi direct in finala ce va avea loc pe 26 mai.
Pana atunci, v-am pregatit din nou un super interviu in exclusivitate de unde veti putea cunoaste si voi o Pastora Soler ce pare a fi creatia lui Pygmalion:
1. At what age did you discover that you have a talent for singing and songwriting and how did you find out?
I like singing since I was a child. It was a game for me but over time I discovered that I loved it.
2. What is the most important thing to you: that the audience understands your music and the feelings within it or to take from it what they want?
I think the most important thing is the audience. I love it when people feel connected with my songs and every song speaks differently to each person.
3. What are your long-term career goals?
My goal is to continue doing music. I would like to release my albums in Europe and America too.
4. Do you have any plans for a new CD release soon? If so, can you give us some insights?
I just released a new album in the past october,so I don´t think about a new album yet.
I´m currently promoting this album “Una mujer como yo” and touring around Spain.
5. What is your favorite track song from your national songs that had participated in Eurovision until now?
I love the ballads so I remember “Bailar pegados” by Sergio Dalma and “Eres tu” by Mocedades.
6. What do you think about Romania’s song in Eurovision this year – Mandinga – Zaleilah?What things do you know about Romania?
I have been to Romania eight years ago to partipate in a t.v. progam called “Sorpresa sorpresa” and I enjoyed it. Mandinga is a worderful group,I love the song and the people in Spain will understand the lyrics.
7. What do you like to do for fun apart from music?
I like to stay in my town with my family and friends. I like the Art history,the cinema,Sports and I love the sea!!!
8. Can you tell us a bit about your song and the message that it shares? What does it make it original from all the other participant songs this year?
The song is about that moment when you are about to lose the person you love, and in the song I ask my loved one to stay with me, to stay by my side. I think the originality will be in the performance. It is my job to convey the feeling of the song to the audience and they will decide if they can identify with this. I think we have all felt like saying “Quédate conmigo” at some moment in our lives.
9. What do you think about performing on the Eurovision stage this year? What is your worst fear about it?
I hope the performing moment,I know it will be one of most importants moments in my life..
My biggest fear is not enjoy the moment.
10. What do you think about the history of this competition? It evolved or not throughout years and why do you think that?
I think the origin of the competition is very noble, to unite nations through music. The competition has changed over time and the audience can participate with televoting and sms: in Spain they even help to chose the song. It’s a nice event to get friends together enjoying music from around Europe.
11. What do you like the most in this competition?
The power of the music.
12. What would make you happy this year, talking about Eurovision Song Contest 2012?
If everybody enjoyed my song and my performance in the Final Gala,I`ll be happy.
13. Leave us a message for all our readers and your Romanian admirers.
Thanks for all your support. Good luck Mandinga in the Eurovision Song Contest,and the most important thing:Enjoy the show!